The Predator Costumes
This was a homemade costume I made and put together after watching the first AVP film. I'm a big sci-fi fan so I thought it'd be fun. The wearer in the pictures is me (Rolando Vega). My father took the pictures outside of our house at night.
The costume consists of many parts:
- latex skin (made and airbrushed by me)
- latex armor (also painted by me)
- latex hands and feet (also painted by me)
- mask and helmet (dreads attached, mask painted and helmet painted by me)
- custom resin blade gauntlets that have animatronics inside that make the blades go in and out
- tri-laser pointers in the helmet
- speaker attached to left gauntlet that connects to a small MP3 player that plays back the Predator's actual sounds from the movie
Overall, the costume took me almost a year to make. It was really fun.
Submitted by Rolando Vega, Bridgewater, NJ
By Costume Pop
Quentin Tarantino has written, directed and produced arguably some of the best movies ever made. What makes his movies so memorable are the bad ass […]